[flashrom] hello gents, question here

Ian Clark ian.mrtao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 02:14:01 CET 2010

Hello gents, thanks for your time!

I got to a support page for Intel, checked out "OS independent" BIOS
files (at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=8736&ProdId=1086&lang=eng)

File name: RC86510A.86A.0044.P18.IB.exe
Version: P18 	Date: 05/05/2005 	Status: Latest Size: 0.83 MB
Operating Systems: OS Independent, Windows 2000*, Windows 98 SE*,
Windows Me*, Windows XP Home Edition*, Windows XP Professional*

Details:
Iflash BIOS Update [RC86510A.86A.0044.P18.IB.exe] - A DOS-based
utility to update the BIOS regardless of operating system. It requires
a blank floppy diskette.

Problem: it's all ".exe".

Any suggestions?

陶氏哲學服務