[flashrom] [RFC] Making flashrom standalone on Yeeloong

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Sat May 29 01:50:17 CEST 2010

Hello, all. As a side projetc I wanted to make flashrom loadable using
multiboot2 protocol on yeeloong. In this case multiboot2-compliant
loader will already put the necessary files in memory so no FS code is
required.
Major changes:
Remove OS includes, disable few secondary files, write standalone
analoga for standard functions, write initialisations, use passed
buffers instead of files and the most intrusive change is switch to
static allocation.
The patch still doesn't compile, I posting it here only for idea gathering

--
Regards
Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko