[flashrom] DOS version of flashrom

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Sat May 22 10:50:16 CEST 2010

On 19/05/2010 23:26, Rudolf Marek wrote:
> I think you need also
>
> djcrx-2.04pre_20090725-13ap.i386.rpm

Indeed that was the missing part from the instructions in the README.
However the binary I end up with is over 400KB as opposed to the 170KB
or so for the version that you build but that's only a minor issue.

> The dmidecode misses the build instruction but I think it was pretty
> straightforward.

OK I got that to compile with a few suitable tweaks. However it still
does not get executed by flashrom on an 8.3 file system as 'dmidecode'
is 9 characters long.

Thanks,
Andrew