[flashrom] [PROPOSAL] support for NIC RTL8139 onboard flashing

Andrew Morgan ziltro at ziltro.com
Mon May 17 19:20:53 CEST 2010

I would be very interested in this too. I have a few similar 28-pin boot
ROM socketed cards spare and a device I'd like to re-program which uses
28 pin ROM chips.
If there's a problem with the write enable pin, can this be worked
around with another DIL holder with the correct pin bent, and a wire to
connect that pin to the correct voltage?

--

Andrew.