[flashrom] Releasing 0.9.2 - board enables - request for Acks.

Michael Karcher flashrom at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 7 17:54:00 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, den 28.02.2010, 00:16 +0100 schrieb Michael Karcher:

Board enable backlog is going down rapidly!
Thanks to Sean Nelson for the review/Ack.

> > Abit IP35 Pro: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/843/
> >  - Board enable works, but we have one report that the BIOS backflashes
> > itself. No idea what happens.
> No two BIOS chips on board.
> flashrom/lspci/superiotool: http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/flashrom/2010-January/001837.html
Committed in r920

> > Abit VT6X4: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/955/ depending on
> > http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/948/
> Uwe wanted to take a look at 948
Still waiting for the review to the base patch (VIA GPIO
generalization). Can submit a rebased patch if that helps. Sean's
general Ack applies to the board enable patch.

> > HP Vectra VL420SFF: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/919/
Committed in r923

> > Intel SE440BX-2: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/842/
> >  - Board enable does not work. GPO register on PIIX4 is for strange
> > reasons read-only, see
> > http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2010-February/002272.html
> flashrom/lspci/superiotool: http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/flashrom/2010-January/001988.html
> Ack: None, as the patch doesn't work.
> Plan: Unsure, because "broken" is not an option, only tested/not tested.
Plan: Postpone past 0.9.2, probably drop.

> > HP Vectra VL400: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/721/
> Already committed.
Committed in r918

> > Asus M2NBP-VM CSM: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/717/
Committed in r924

> > MSI MS7207: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/659/
> Plan: Commit in "not tested" state. Ack by some developer needed per
> signoff procedure.
Committed in r925

Regards,
  Michael Karcher