[flashrom] Porting flashrom to OpenBSD

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Tue Jun 29 09:27:21 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 07:10:21PM -0400, Brynet wrote:
> There is no sense having a port until the libpci/pci(4) issue is fixed,

Not necessarily, as flashrom also supports libusb/libfti-based, parallel
port based and serial port based programmers. The PCI based "programmers"
can be disabled easily in the Makefile until the PCI issues are fixed.

(However, I guess someone needs to check if the serial/parallel port
code needs porting on OpenBSD; I expect libusb/libftdi support to work
out of the box if those libs are available in OpenBSD)

HTH, Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org