[flashrom] Ibex Peak Support

Adonis Ranin a_ranin at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 03:43:11 CEST 2010

Hello,

I initially posted my question on the irc channel but was instructed to e-mail instead.

My question is, if there is already development in the works, when will there be support for the Intel Ibex Peak chipset?  I see that the SPI MMIO registers are pretty much the same as those of other older ICH10's.  However, if I add this device (LPC controller PCI ID 0x3b16) to the list in chipset_enable.c, it does not quite work.  It is able to probe the SPI flash device (JEDEC-ID, etc.), but when reading (opcode 03h), the SCIP stays busy.

Any help/tip/hint is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Adonis