[flashrom] [RFC] National Semiconductor DP83815 NIC patch

Marko Kraljevic krasnaya.zvezda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:24:25 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,
This probably isn't too important, Most (all?) parallel flash can jive
with TTL levels (ie. >= 2V is high, <= 0,8V is low, in-between is
garbage).

eg. this datasheet (29F002) - see the Vil and Vih specifications.
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheets/150/489768_DS.pdf

However, it is essential that VCC be 5V, give or take. 3,3V will cause
errors. Are you saying Vcc is 3,3V? Or just the data/addr lines?

-Mark