[flashrom] Tyan 2915 and 2915-E --- test report

Axel Bergerhoff axelbergerhoff at compuserve.com
Fri Jul 30 09:32:07 CEST 2010

Am Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 schrieb Uwe Hermann:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 11:06:10AM +0200, Axel Bergerhoff wrote:
> > Just flashed the first one with flashrom, worked fine.
>
> Thanks, we marked the S2915 as supported. If you get a chance to also
> test S2915-E please let us know.
>

> Uwe.

All of our 2915-E boards that are still running older BIOS versions are
attached to server boxes. As the BIOS settings are reset to defaults while
flashing (no matter if flashrom or phlash16 is used) and the defaults prevent
the OS from booting up, an immediate reboot and readjust is mandatory.

I'll be out of town for a couple of weeks now - I'll test when I'm back.

Axel