[flashrom] USB - PIO based flasher

Guenter lists at gknw.net
Thu Jul 15 00:20:05 CEST 2010

Hi,
Am 14.07.2010 16:29, schrieb Carl-Daniel Hailfinger:
> On 14.07.2010 13:13, Joseph Smith wrote:
>> http://www.bmc-messsysteme.de/us/pr-usb-pio.html
>>
>> I think this would make an awesome little flasher :-)
>>

> I think it's too expensive, and there is absolutely no information about
> the controller it uses.
I was thinking exactly same ...
Take a look here fore a really cheap usb2par adapter:
USD/GBP http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260559167502
EURO    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260559167502

and with a little bit external logic you can make an awesome little
flasher from it I think ...
with this cheap price worth to think about, and big plus would be that
you can then also use this flasher on any standard parallel port.

Also there are other cheap ready-to-use programmers available, f.e.:
USD/GBP http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190406064090
EURO    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190406064090
just read what you all get with this offer ...

Gün.