[flashrom] Abit AN-M2

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 8 15:43:51 CET 2010

On 08.01.2010 13:18, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 09:39:51PM +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:

>>> it's an award, which always makes libv a happy camper :)
>>>
>>> Give the attached patch a whirl. Raises what i think is GPIO2 on the
>>> MCP SMBus.
>>>

>> Luc, I think this patch is still unmerged and does not longer apply.
>> Could you please regenerate it? Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Carl-Daniel
>>

> Ah, right-o, pulled this out of my git repo where it has been sitting
> since the 24th :)

NotLim, if this works for you, please hit the reply-all button in your
mailer and respond with a line saying

Acked-by: {your real name here} <notlim at gmail.com>

If you have problems using the patch Luc attached to his mail from a few
minutes ago, use this link: http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/750/raw/

Developer quote of the year:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."