[flashrom] 'flashrom -V', 'lspci -nnvvvxxx', 'superiotool -deV' outputs for XFX nFORCE 630I GEFORCE 7150 SOCKET 775 (Product Code: MG-63MI-7159)

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Feb 18 16:49:50 CET 2010

Hi Maik,

On 06.02.2010 11:40, Maik Masling wrote:
> flashrom v0.9.1-r893
> No coreboot table found.
> DMI string 0: "XFX"
> DMI string 1: "MG-63MI-7159"
> DMI string 2: "2.0"
> DMI string 3: "XFX"
> DMI string 4: "MG-63MI-7159"
> DMI string 5: "2.0"
> Found ITE SuperI/O, id 8718
> This chipset supports the following protocols: Non-SPI.
> WARNING: No chipset found. Flash detection will most likely fail.

Thanks for the log. Could you please retest with flashrom revision 906
or later? The log should be a lot more verbose now, and skip probing of
all chips by default (since we don't have a working driver yet).

"I do consider assignment statements and pointer variables to be among
computer science's most valuable treasures."
-- Donald E. Knuth