[flashrom] [coreboot] flashrom on MCP73

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Feb 14 01:50:24 CET 2010

Hi Fabrício,

latest flashrom now has some debug output which should be helpful in
providing SPI support for your MCP73 board.
Could you run "flashrom -V" with flashrom revision 902 (or later) and
send the output to flashrom at flashrom.org?
Thanks.

--
Developer quote of the year:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."