[flashrom] output flashrom Asus M4N82 Deluxe

Cesar E.H. cexher at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 15:46:31 CET 2010

Hello.
I have an Asus M4N82 Deluxe main board.
I ran flashrom and I saw that the chipset of my mobo wasn't supported.
I send you the files that contain the outputs of the program.
The file "flasrom.txt" is the output when I ran the program without parameters and "flashrom(V).txt" is the output when I ran "flasrom -V"
I hope these files help you on next updates.

(sorry if my English isn't good.  I'm Spanish)

Greatings.