[flashrom] JtagKey-Tiny and SST25VF040B detected but read error.

Carlos C eb4fbz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:11:28 CET 2010

RDID Error: Probing for SST SST25VF040B, 512 KB: RDID byte 0 parity
violation. probe_spi_rdid_generic: id1 0x8d, id2 0xbf25
RDID OK: Probing for SST SST25VF040B, 512 KB: probe_spi_rdid_generic:
id1 0xbf, id2 0x258d

Definately something with buffers.
Anyone knows a libftdi-dev version tested as working with flashrom?
I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 with libftdi-dev from it's repositories.

Thanks