[flashrom] SST25VF016B verbose output

Wagner, Helge (GE Intelligent Platforms) Helge.Wagner at ge.com
Tue Aug 17 13:06:11 CEST 2010

Ups, the flash devices i have set a different write algorithm was the
SST 25VF032B and 25VF064C, and not the 25VF016B, and i have NOT tested
the 25VF016B before.
Sorry for that wrong message!
So you will not see any speed-up for the 25VF016B, but the error
messages will be gone after applying my patch.
What you could do to speed-up this chip is to change the write algorithm
from "spi_chip_write_1" to "spi_aai_write" after applying my SST
25VF032B and 25VF064C patch.

Regards,
Helge