[flashrom] motherboard report: GA-MA770T-UD3P

Kevin Sopp baraclese at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:41:19 CEST 2009

Yes. I used a subversion checkout of flashrom when I did this. It
properly detected the chipset and motherboard. If the bios had not
been properly flashed then the motherboard would have used its backup
bios and in fact I wouldn't be able to write you from this computer
because I needed the bios upgrade in order for the motherboard to
detect the CPU.