[flashrom] pending patches

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Fri Sep 4 18:59:26 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 05:49:52PM +0200, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> > We have loads of pending patches and I'd like to reduce them to a
> > manageable number.
> > I plan to review everything not written by me unless it needs testing on
> > real hardware.
> >
> > A list of pending patches is available here:
> > http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/
> > The patch name listed in patchwork is basically the subject of the mail
> > containing the patch.

> * add intel_piix4_gpo_set()
> * Shuttle AK31

These two need testing, but the AK31 seems pretty safe and will be
committed tomorrow together with an addition to the board_notes table
about this board still needing testing.

The intel_piix4 thing does need a test though, it is rather substantial
and non-trivial.

But thanks for the Acks :)

Luc Verhaegen.