[flashrom] [Patch] Yet another way of doing the intel ich gpio set.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 27 23:53:07 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

here's the latest version of Luc's patch. Some of us have already tested
it and it works just fine. The patch is available for download at
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/487/raw/ .

If it works for you, please hit the "reply all" button in your mailer
and add a line
Acked-by: Your Name <your at email>

The easiest way to test is to read your chip to a file, erase the chip,
then write the file back to the chip.

Some explanatory comments by Luc follow.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Ron, can you please send lspci -vvnnxxx for the Dell S1850 to this list?

Thanks to everyone for your cooperation, it helps us make flashrom better.

Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."