[flashrom] [Patch] Yet another way of doing the intel ich gpio set.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Sun Oct 25 18:58:22 CET 2009

After last night, i was disgusted to such an extent that i went and did
this code that should meet all the (at least) logical demands made
earlier. And to think that this started with adding 1 more simple board
enable
(http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2009-October/000750.html).

Some remarks here:
* we do not care about the name of the intel ICH. ICH name was detected
and mentioned before anyway.
* we do not try to match a specific intel ICH in the board enable.
That's what the big table was for to begin with.
* This tiny 190 line function is entirely redone if we have a second
io line that needs to be toggled.
* dell poweredge: comment is useless, use the commit message. There
might be a time when 50 boards might need exactly this gpio pin raised.
* i might have messed up a bit or so in the gpio line checking masks,
but cannot be bothered to go and trawl through everything yet again to
verify this.

Feel free to go and correct capitalisation. I'm off to do some real code
on unichrome.

Luc Verhaegen.