[flashrom] Verbose output of lspci, superiotool and flashrom - Intel DP55WB (unsupported)

Adrian Glaubitz adrian.glaubitz at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:36:42 CET 2009

Hi Carl-Daniel,

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> 00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation Ibex Peak LPC Interface Controller [8086:3b02] (rev 05)
>

> According to all Intel docs I could find, your chipset does not exist.
> In theory, this PCI ID should be mentioned in Intel document 322170
> (Intel 5 Series Chipset and Intel 3400 Series Chipset Specification
> Update), but the IDs in there are 3b00, 3b01, 3b0d (3b02 is not mentioned).

Yes, the board is *brand* new, it just arrived a few days ago. It's
our bleeding edge build host now and that's why I wouldn't dare yet to
flash it. If the board has a recovery function, I can try though.

> I will send a patch which adds support for other variants of this chipset family.

Ok, I will give it a shot.

> If you have contacts at Intel, please ask them about this.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone.

Adrian