[flashrom] ECS NF650ISLIT-A V1.0

Glenn Mueller mechwarrior5 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:03:57 CEST 2009

acked by: Glenn Mueller

This board is a 650i base chipset. All functions of flashrom work on it. I did not make an erase output it seemed a mute point as I took the bios off the board with a read, erased it, then reflashed and the computer runs fine. Sorry it took so long to get this done luc I had to iron out some ram issues with the board.

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009