[flashrom] Asus A7V8X needs a board enable.

luc flash libv at skynet.be
Tue Jul 7 10:52:23 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 03:17:47AM +0000, Glenn Mueller wrote:

> here is a a few out the outputs since I don't know exactly what you
> are looking for but it took me so long to get superio working again I
> just took that chance to get ldn out puts up to 10 and down to 5 that
> we hadn't looked at already.

None of these seem to have valid information or the stuff we are looking
for. Without a datasheet it then becomes really hard to find out exactly
what is going on here.

Let's stop poking the superio and take a shortcut, where we just poke
0x370 directly and hope for the best... Not the most ideal solution :(

Thanks for sticking with this though.

Luc Verhaegen.