[flashrom] Asus A7V8X needs a board enable.

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Jul 6 13:05:00 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 03:05:59PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:

> Glenn, please attach the output of superio -Vd, we cannot proceed
> without that.
>
> Luc Verhaegen.

Glenn, please keep the list in the loop and do not break threads.

now, you said the chip read it8703f-a, but i seem to have a hard time
digging anything out for this device. I for now am looking at the
it8702f-a datasheet.

You were asked to attach the output of superio -Vd. This output, even
though it doesn't directly detect your superio, will be sufficient for
us to tell what is going on here. So please do so.

Luc Verhaegen.