[flashrom] Failed BIOS Flash Assistance

Michael Karcher flashrom at mkarcher.dialup.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 30 22:24:38 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 30.12.2009, 16:00 -0500 schrieb bas nowaira:
> I also rebooted and verified the BIOS version. thanks much for all the
> great work!

Thank you for your quick response. Our quality assurance process
requires all changes to flashrom to be reviewed by another person, and
all hardware specific code to be tested on the hardware it should
support. This is what you already did, we just need a formal signature
that you tested it and it worked. This formal signature is a line
"Acked-By: bas nowaira <bas429 at gmail.com>" in a mail that is sent as
reply to the patch. That line should contain your real name.

Thanks in advance,
  Michael Karcher