[flashrom] acer extensa

Charlie Watson charlie.watson2 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:42:43 CET 2009

I was updating my Acer Extensa 5630z with the latest update vs 1.36 and webshots desktop interupted the update. Acer's winflash only works in Windows and restarted the computer automatically (wouldnt even let me cancel). I cannot boot to windows anymore. cant even boot to my miniPE rescue disk. luckily i can at least boot to ubuntu but im not that good with linux. Could someone make a zip file that i could extract to my usb memory and try to flash it back?
http://gd.panam.acer.com/home/
i want to try and put 1.30 back on it. i tried using wine but that didnt work.