<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15"
<body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
On 2/27/10 4:35 PM, Patrick Georgi wrote:
<blockquote cite="mid:4B893BC6.firstname.lastname@example.org" type="cite">
I'm seeing the end of this, but not yet: After this patch, ROMCCFLAGS
and the SSDT rules for ACPI are left for unification.
- Adds config flag for boards that have their own fadt.c
This should eventually go, as fadt seems to be better
put into the southbridge
- Add config flag for boards that have get_bus_conf.c
Might be cleaned out as well, no idea
- Use flags where appropriate.
- Move the following rules to src/arch/i386/Makefile.inc:
- Rename objs_dsl_template in toplevel Makefile to the more
- Removes all Makefiles that are empty now, which includes
and the include statements that used these files.
One workaround I had to add:
intel/xe7501devkit uses ACPI in an unusual way: It adds a MADT, but no
DSDT. As this is highly unusual, I didn't want to add explicit support
for that scenario (and encourage such uses that way), and added a dummy
dsdt.asl instead. It will be linked to dsdt.o, but not linked into the
Signed-off-by: Patrick Georgi <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:email@example.com"><firstname.lastname@example.org></a>
<font size="-1"><font face="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Acked-by:
Stefan Reinauer <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:email@example.com"><firstname.lastname@example.org></a><br>