<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 TRANSITIONAL//EN">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; CHARSET=UTF-8">
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="GtkHTML/3.0.8">
On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 17:11, YhLu wrote:
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373"><I>1. which MB? Which USB stick
2. please try .elf at first. It would be
format your usb disk with FAT or ext2, because it seems reiserfs
driver has some problem, and it will not work after abnormal shutdown.
3. I guess td is not be freed right after use.
1. I'm using a S2885 chipset motherboard by Tyan;) I'm using a Kingston 2.0 stick.<BR>
2. At the bottom of my original post I mention I did the elf as well. Did your elf include an initrd?<BR>
If so could it be a size issue? My initrd is 8Meg. <BR>
3. Can you point me as to how to remedy this?<BR>