[coreboot] Fwd: Thinkpad W520 external monitor over Nvdia GPU

Iru Cai mytbk920423 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 16:53:45 CEST 2018

The coreboot port of Lenovo W520 is in the upstream code now, are you using
the upstream code?

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:36 PM Kinky Nekoboi <kinky_nekoboi at bluetardis.de>
wrote:

> Hello !
>
> Thank to charlotteplusplus`s reddit post i have succesfully running
> coreboot with a skrinked ME image on my W520. Everything works fine
> exacpt the fact that the nvidia GPU is not reconnicest by any linux
> distro. (not shown in lspci)
>
> is here anyuser with an W520 and got coreboot running with the nvidia
> GPU enabled?
>
> Maybe somebody can send me their rom or help somehow.
>
> Greetings
>
> the kinky nekoboi
>

> --

My website: https://vimacs.lcpu.club

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/