[coreboot] flashrom and 256 MiB S256FL256S

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 22:34:26 CEST 2018

On 9/27/18 10:11 PM, ron minnich wrote:
> yeah, also is there a programmer you recommend for 32MiB parts?

Any programmer that can handle arbitrary SPI commands, e.g. single-
board computers with native SPI interface (RPi, BeagleBone Black etc.),
CH341A is popular but slow, FTDI based programmers are faster (FT232H/
FT2232H/FT4232H), serprog programmers (some may not be too slow), Bus-
Pirate rather slow too.

Nico