[coreboot] Burn 2MB coreboot.rom on 8MB flash chip

Zvi Vered veredz72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:59:24 CEST 2018

Hi Jose,

Thank you very much for the detail information.
The output of ifdtool in layout.txt is:
00000000:00000fff fd
00300000:007fffff bios
00001000:002fffff me

So the original bios size is 0x500000 = 5MB

You wrote:
 if the size of the original BIOS is bigger or equal than coreboot build
you are good to go ahead.

The original "ROM chip size" in menuconfig is 2MB. Should I change it to
8MB ?

I'm aware my board is not identical to the "Bayley Bay FSP-based CRB"
Should I use another board as reference ?

Best regards,
Zvika