[coreboot] Flashing Coreboot on Lenovo G505s

Matt B matthewwbradley6 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 19:43:31 CEST 2018

Some additional origami info.

A talk from last year:
https://ecc2017.coreboot.org/uploads/talk/presentation/51/origami-ec-status-update-g505s.pdf
Some info in a thread from earlier this year:
https://mail.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2018-February/086107.html
The git repo: https://git.code.paulk.fr/gitweb/?p=origami-ec.git;a=summary

I haven't heard anything more up to date. It appears the author also has
his hands full with some (pretty cool) replicant work.

-Matt