[coreboot] UEFI Payload update

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Tue Sep 18 12:23:35 CEST 2018

Regarding the (off-topic) discussion of slimboot's merits: I share some of
the sentiment, but it's certainly possible to phrase it a less
confrontational way. We can moderate individuals on this list, so if you
can't watch your words, I will.

Regards,
Patrick

Am Di., 18. Sep. 2018 um 11:56 Uhr schrieb Ivan Ivanov <qmastery16 at gmail.com
>:

> Slim Bootloader? Thanks, but
> " We wanted the open source Intel ME / FSP firmwares, and all we got
> is this lousy byproduct of Not-Invented-Here syndrome "
> /thread
> вт, 18 сент. 2018 г. в 5:18, You, Benjamin <benjamin.you at intel.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > A staging project "UEFIPayload" has been started to upgrade the
> Coreboot*Pkgs in EDK II repository.
> >
> > The new features are:
> > - Supporting Slim Bootloader (https://github.com/slimbootloader) in
> addition to Coreboot
> > - Source file configuration using .ini format
> > - User extension using simple "C" libs
> > - Platform supporting lib
> >
> > The link of this project is:
> https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/UEFIPayload
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > - ben
> >

> > --

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado