[coreboot] Kabylake unable to boot with post code 0x71

Naresh G. Solanki naresh.solanki.2011 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:58:12 CEST 2018

With available data. It is most likely that it might have stuck
somewhere in function
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git/tree/src/soc/intel/skylake/chip_fsp20.c#n169
You can add printk in that function & other functions called by it to
bisect & confirm the exact position of hang..
Also can you please check FSP binary version you are using versus FSP
header version checked-out in coreboot(which is currently  2.9.2).
They should be

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:55 PM Jose Trujillo via coreboot
<coreboot at coreboot.org> wrote:

> Here is Naresh....

Best regards,
Naresh G. Solanki