[coreboot] Contribution to coreboot board status

Sven Dreyer sven at dreyer-net.de
Tue Oct 23 10:16:57 CEST 2018

Hi list,

I'd like to contribute the board status of my Alix 2C board, which runs
great using coreboot. https://coreboot.org/status/board-status.html says
that this is possible if you have an account at review.coreboot.org, but
on that site, there is no "create account" button. Login with launchpad
credentials works for the website, but when I run "./board_status.sh
-u", remote git (of course) doesn't accept my launchpad credentials.

Is there any possibility to get an account for that site? Alternatively,
I could send a tarball with the files collected by board_status.sh

Thanks and best regards,
Sven