[coreboot] Source code for "Intel Firmware"

Philipp Stanner stanner at posteo.de
Tue Oct 9 18:59:29 CEST 2018

Hey Nico,

Am Sonntag, den 07.10.2018, 22:56 +0200 schrieb Nico Huber:
> At least since I'm working on the project it was always like this.
> And,
> IMHO, it is a good thing. The only decent x86 coreboot code I know
> was
> written when Intel didn't have their fingers in the pie.

Do the Intel engineers write bad code in your opinion? One would
believe that those who know their platform best and get paid to work on
it 8 hours a day produce nothing of bad quality… :|

> Minix runs on the Management Engine (ME). It's completely separate
> from
> the "BIOS".

My bad, I knew that actually. Some more madness. Sometimes it confuses
you when you find out that hell has several levels and hierarchies.

P.