[coreboot] Source code for "Intel Firmware"

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sat Oct 6 21:30:42 CEST 2018

> On 6 Oct 2018, at 17:42, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
> if you really want 100% open, the only real options at this point are power 9, RISCV and some ARM CPUs.

Ron, thanks for your reasoned reply and the contextual background.  I believe this is important when embarking on any project with a legacy.

I know of libre-friendly POWER9 and RISC-V options.  For example, I am currently learning my way around the Talos II (which is excellent).  ARM-based systems have been elusive to me.

Could you please give some examples of fully libre-friendly ARM-based boards or systems?  Thanks!!

Kind regards,

Andrew