[coreboot] Hardware needed for flashing a T530

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 23:40:45 CET 2018

Hi Nico, please could you confirm that FT2232H (link to which you have
provided) could work as a debug dongle? At "menuconfig" I only see
USBDEBUG_DONGLE_FTDI_FT232H but not FT2232H , don't know how similar
they are to each other

@kinky_nekoboi:
> If u have an Raspi or Beaglebone laying around , they are also suitable for flashing
Although there's a problem with
Raspi/Beaglebone/any-other-SBC(single.board.computer)-except-EOMA68 I
have to mention - they're running the non-free binary blobs, and
CH341A or Bus Pirate are better in this relation: CH341A - no firmware
at all, just a few config registers ; Bus Pirate - completely open
source firmware