[coreboot] Status Update of F2A85M

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 18:06:05 CET 2018

I think he already figured out how to correctly get a new AMD 15h
microcode - http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Lenovo_G505S_hacking#Unofficial_coreboot_patches
(the "official" way of microcode update doesn't work for 15h or 16h).
Also, linux-firmware.git / amd-ucode (which all the Linux distros are
using) does not provide 0x600111F microcode, only 0x6001119 . This is
a big problem