[coreboot] Status Thinkpad T410

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Thu Nov 8 20:59:14 CET 2018

On 11/8/18 8:41 PM, kinky_nekoboi wrote:
> ok this issue was caused by a merge conflict... i downloaded the tar
> file and extracted it.

You can checkout (not cherry-pick) the patch from Gerrit, then have a
look at the following:

  $ git diff HEAD^..origin/master -- src/mainboard/lenovo/x201/

This should show you the changes that were made to the X201 (closest
supported relative) in the meantime. You might have to replicate most
(maybe all) of these changes for the T410.

Now that I thought about it, you can just look what was the parent of
the commit on Gerrit (what I just did) and use that (no need to checkout
the commit):

  $ git diff 2819a40ed3..origin/master -- src/mainboard/lenovo/x201/

Nico