[coreboot] Supported Motherboards

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:15:12 CET 2018

Maybe not during this month (or even not during this year), but in any
case there should be at least some messages related to your board. I
am suggesting a search request like this one:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22f2a85m%22+%22coreboot%22+site:mail.coreboot.org
( "f2a85m" "coreboot" site:mail.coreboot.org ), its giving me 60-80
results. Also, you can look through the commit history for this
board's specific code:
https://review.coreboot.org/cgit/coreboot.git/log/src/mainboard/asus/f2a85-m
- although you'd have to separate the commits which are about some
formatting/minor fixes universal to many boards (e.g. src/mainboard:
Capitalize ROM, RAM, CPU and APIC) from those who really
added/removed/changed the features of this board, and focus on the
committers of latter ones

Best regards,
Mike Banon