[coreboot] Supported Motherboards

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:29:05 CET 2018

Please consider AMD Lenovo G505S laptop: all the hardware
virtualizations AMD-V / SLAT / IOMMU are fully supported there
(although you have to install a microcode update to avoid the possible
glitches), no Intel ME / AMD PSP, quad-core CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM
possible, recent build_status report, and there's a cosy community
around it and we intend to support it for a looong time - as long as
all our G505S last

Best regards,
Mike Banon