[coreboot] Supported Motherboards

Angel Pons th3fanbus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 20:10:58 CET 2018

Hello nekoboi,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 7:53 PM Kinky Nekoboi
<kinky_nekoboi at bluetardis.de> wrote:

> Did not know it that there is a replacement for FSP.
>
> Was it Reserve-engineered? i just recently build a working rom for my
> W520 with the afford to reduce as much blobs as possible. shined me and
> stuff.
>
> is there any way to find out if my rom was build without FSP ? with
> cbfstool or something?

Well, it has been there for a while (longer than me AFAIK, I started
corebooting stuff around April 2018). If I am not mistaken, it was
reverse-engineered.

Nearly every SNB/IVB board in coreboot uses open-source code, so I
guess you're not using FSP. If you did, you would also have to include
it.