[coreboot] Supported Motherboards

Kinky Nekoboi kinky_nekoboi at bluetardis.de
Wed Nov 7 19:53:18 CET 2018

Did not know it that there is a replacement for FSP.

Was it Reserve-engineered? i just recently build a working rom for my
W520 with the afford to reduce as much blobs as possible. shined me and
stuff.

is there any way to find out if my rom was build without FSP ? with
cbfstool or something?

greetings

the kinky nekoboi