[coreboot] When does AMD release the fam15 spectre microcode updates?

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 12:17:02 CEST 2018

Hi Rudolf,

Please could you try contacting this AMD person again, regarding the
problems with this recent microcode update? Because it looks like he
noticed your messages since he at least tried to fix, but haven't
noticed mine for some reason (regarding the lack of updated 16h
microcode; why only 15h and 17h are being updated while 16h is
forgotten - I could not understand, and this is relevant since there
are some coreboot-supporting 16h boards)

Best regards,
Mike Banon