[coreboot] coreboot release 4.8 - Targeting May 15.

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 15 09:50:53 CEST 2018

Dear Martin,

Am Donnerstag, den 03.05.2018, 20:21 -0500 schrieb Martin Roth:
> The coreboot 4.8 release is planned for May 15.  That's the day that we'll
> choose the commit to base the release on and create the release tag in
> git.  The tarballs will be available on the website shortly afterwards.

Thank you for getting the next release out.

It’d be great to have the two changes below included.

   1. payloads/cbui: Add new payload CBUI [1] and libpayload dependencies
   2. cbfs/payload type: Fix build warning and whitespace in name [2]

[…]

Thanks,

Paul

[1] https://review.coreboot.org/#/c/coreboot/+/23586/