[coreboot] KGPE-D16 / Problem booting with two CPUs

Elisenda Cuadros lists at e4L.es
Thu May 3 19:57:45 CEST 2018

Finally I acquired another 6276 CPU (it was the fastest and cheapest
option).

It works perfect.

If I can try (in the future) another different 16-core CPU, I will
report the result.

Thank you for you kind support.

Regards,

- Eli