[coreboot] POWER9 / Talos II coreboot support?

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Thu May 3 14:46:53 CEST 2018

+1
Same for me, I would gladly help with the port of coreboot to Talos II (even if I am not a coreboot expert, I do have some background in firmware development..), but there are 2 problems :
 - the time : I will be able to spend my free time on coreboot development again only after june 2018;
 - the monies : I have no financial resources right now to pay myself a Talos development platform (4000$ is expensive.. and also I live in Europe and I'm concerned with the shipment of a so large and fragile item from US to Europe)
I will attend the coreboot conference in september and like Jonathan said, I'm really interested by a POWER9 session at this conference.
Best regards,
 Florentin Demetrescu