[coreboot] Contribution trolling (was Re: Thread derailment)

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Thu May 3 10:27:21 CEST 2018

Hello Zoran,

did you just try to derail the thread-derailment thread? Or did you try
to make any point at all?

> [coreboot] How to handle vbt.bin
> https://www.mail-archive.com/coreboot@coreboot.org/msg51401.html
>
> You, GOOGLE designers, are here talking essays (War and Peace) about
> what to do, how to improve vbt.dat area.

Is this some sort of conspiracy theory? Because I couldn't find a single
mail in that thread from a Google employee.

Attacking me on a topic where I did most of the work and you just copied
mine and others work to Wikipedia [1] seems pretty weird. If you want to
highlight your own contribution to the community why not pick one of the
various threads where you actually helped people to get their boards
running? Because you did. And that was great. But I'm not sure any more
if it outweighs the damage you do.

Nico

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot/VBT
    Now that you reminded me, a final warning about this page: Fix all
    copyright infringements and out-of-context copy-pasta or I'll look
    forward to take it down.