[coreboot] Thread derailment

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:12:51 CEST 2018

> IIRC, I warned you about your all caps bullshit before. Please keep it
> civilized, or just mute yourself.

Hello Hico,

Here is example of your "work". Wanted to say, your talks, lot of talks.

[coreboot] How to handle vbt.bin
https://www.mail-archive.com/coreboot@coreboot.org/msg51401.html

You, GOOGLE designers, are here talking essays (War and Peace) about
what to do, how to improve vbt.dat area.

Despite I did voluntary work, did lot of digging, and very well
defined area of the work to be done. Exactly what you all discussed
there.

Just the matter of somebody who is enough smart, to read my work, read
the pointers, then sit and do the job, this thread above is lamenting
about!?

Did you, Nico, do it? Nope! Everything is defined there, it is just a
human readable form table text converter to vbt.dat to be written.

I am NOT going to do it. But I did NOT talk there, I looked for
improvements, which some people provided to me. I would like to thank
them!

I'll give you a good advice: better start working, you talk too much! ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______